How does the linear guide slider work on the CNC cutting machine?
Linear guides are the most important part of CNC cutting machines. It is a tool for linear reciprocating motion. The tool has a higher rated load than previously found in linear bearings and can also carry a certain load. Torque also enables high-precision linear motion under high load conditions, allowing the unit to operate smoothly and accurately.
The linear guide and linear axis on the CNC cutting machine are one of the core components of the CNC cutting machine. Its function is guidance and support. In order to ensure high precision of CNC cutting machine, it is required that the guide rail and the straight line have high guiding precision and good motion stability.
The most common are rolling element guides formed by planar rails, linear guides, and a combination of recirculating rollers and planar rails. Although there are many types of rails, most of the operating characteristics are the same, providing a smooth moving surface for the carrier. Handles the forces generated by machine cutting to reduce the effects on passively machined parts.
Most rails are linear and a few are curved. The linear guides are combined with the balls by precise machining procedures. The utility model has the advantages of fast movement speed, small friction coefficient and high sensitivity, and meets the working requirements of moving parts. How the rolling elements are in contact with the track surface is one of the main factors that directly affects system performance.
Linear guides allow the CNC cutter to achieve fast feed rates. In the case of the same spindle speed, rapid traverse is a feature of linear guides. So how do we adjust the linear guide?
The specific operations are as follows:
1. Tighten 1 / 2000mm standard wire at both ends of the guide rail, adjust the adjusting screws on the two guide plates on the guide rail, so that the distance between the two sides of the guide rail and the standard steel wire is a certain value, and use this distance as the standard distance. .
2, with a tensile force of 20N, the tensile accuracy of 1 / 2000mm steel tape measure, the distance between the main and auxiliary rails at both ends should be the span of the machine, otherwise the whole wire should be used to adjust the guide rail, and the wire is adjusted to ensure the standard distance is not Will change.
3. Measure the flatness of both ends of the main guide rail and the auxiliary guide rail with an accuracy of 1/10000 mm, and adjust the height of the guide bolt to adjust the height so that the guide rails at both ends of the main guide rail and the auxiliary guide rail are kept within 0.5 mm.
4. Use the platen to compress each of the main and auxiliary tracks of the end as the basis for adjusting the horizontal and vertical horizontal states of the track, the flatness of the main and sub-tracks, and the pitch sub-rail between the main and sub-tracks. The straightness of the rail is steel. The standard distance between the wire and the side of the rail is a reference.
5. Adjust the distance between the ends of each main rail and the standard wire rope one by one with the adjusting pin and the probe foot, and adjust it to the standard distance.
6. Use the bubble leveler to adjust the horizontal and vertical levels of the rails. Gradually align from one end of the rail to the other, then measure the joints of the two rails to ensure they are in a horizontal position.
7. After calibrating the main and guiding rails, carefully tighten the connecting bolts between the rails and press the rails with the pressure plate. Carefully check that the rails are allowed to move or deform. The horizontal and side of the rail joint should be kept smooth.
In daily maintenance, we also need to pay attention to the maintenance of the linear guide of the CNC cutting machine to ensure the good operation of the equipment. The specific method is as follows:
1. Unplug the main power of the CNC cutting machine and press the switch of the CNC cutting machine several times to release the static electricity.
2. Remove the guide rail of the CNC cutter. Carefully clean the grease on the surface of the rail and the accumulated waste with a rag.
3. Use your fingers to apply a little grease to the surface of the linear guide with your fingers.
4. Drop a few drops of lubricant on the linear guide and move the linear guide back and forth several times to ensure that the overall lubricant of the guide is everywhere.
5. Install the linear guide. Then turn on the main power of the CNC cutting machine and press the switch of the CNC cutting machine.