Linear guide manufacturers explain the terminology of linear guides in detail
Linear guide manufacturers - Chengda transmission equipment for you to explain the terminology of linear guides in detail:
1. Normally open type: When the air pressure or oil pressure is not supplied, the stress linear guide rail structure of the coercion is in a loose state.
2. Normally closed type: When no air pressure or oil pressure is supplied, the stress organization of the coercion uses the effect of the spring or the screw to force the linear guide to carry out the stress.
3. Persistence: The effect is the load direction of the linear guide pair and the vertical direction. The persistence force varies depending on the static friction coefficient of the guide rail and the stressed tissue.
4, lower operating pressure: the lower pressure required for the normal use of the coercion device.
5, higher operating pressure: the higher pressure that the coercion promises when it is used normally.
6, the greater residual pressure: the hydraulic pressure device to stop the supply of oil to allow for greater residual pressure.
7. Device pad: A pad that makes the height of the inducing device consistent with the height of the rolling linear guide.
8. Air consumption: The amount of air required for one stroke of the coercion action.
9. Hydraulic oil consumption: The amount of oil required for one stroke of the coercion action.
10. Reaction time:
Normally open type coercive reaction time: When the system announces the signal of starting gas supply and oil supply, it will supply the gas to the coercion at the beginning and supply oil.
Normally closed type of coercive reaction time: When the system announces the suspension of the supply and supply of oil, it stops the supply of gas and oil to the coercion.
11. Respond to the moment:
The normally open type coercive device responds to the moment: from the beginning to the supply of gas to the coercion, after the oil supply, to the moment of clamping the linear guide.
The normally closed type of coercive device responds to the moment: from the time when the gas is supplied to the intruder, after the oil is supplied, to the time when the linear guide is clamped.