Basic differences between various linear guides and sliders
At present, there are a variety of linear guides on the market. Many friends do not know how to distinguish them when facing these different linear guides. I don¡¯t know how to choose them. Today, Xiaobian will introduce several common linear guides for everyone.
1. Ball linear slide, the most classic model, is also the most stable and reliable one in the slide rail. The price is expensive, mostly made of stainless steel or alloy steel as the main material, with strong bearing capacity and highest precision.
Common brands include Japan THK, Taiwan Shangyin, ABBA, Yintai and so on. Models are divided into heavy-duty linear guides and miniature linear guides.
2. Built-in double-axis linear guide, one type of roller linear guide, with aluminum alloy as the main material, light weight, high speed, low noise, stable and smooth, generally used in small mechanical equipment, electronic equipment. On the pursuit of quality high-end furniture.
Common brand models are: Shenhua Asia ISG series, such as 28 mm wide ISG10 dual-axis linear guide, 38 mm wide, 46 mm wide, 47 mm wide, 60 mm wide, 69 mm wide and other models.
3. Cylindrical linear guide, the slider is also a ball-type slider, which is simple and stable, and is used in places where the precision requirement is not very high.
Rail model: SBR slider model: SBR
4. The external clip type double-axis linear guide rail is also a kind of roller linear guide, which is generally used in high-grade furniture that pursues quality.
Common brand models are: Shenhua Asia OLG series
5. The external double-axis linear guide is also a kind of roller linear guide, which is generally used in high-grade furniture and automation equipment that pursues quality.
Common brand models are: Shenhua Asia OSG series
Six. Optical axis plus fixed seat linear guide, high quality and low price, very appetite for DIY fans
Model of the guide rail: optical axis Model of the slider: SCS
These are the common types and brief introductions of linear guides for everyone. I hope to help you understand the linear guides. If you have other problems or need to purchase double-axis linear guides, please contact our online customer service.